IoT for Logistics:
Managing Supply Chains Everywhere
Supply chains are vital for business yet are under increasing pressure:
- Since the start of the pandemic, cargo theft has increased enormously, by nearly 25%
- As much as a third of all food produced globally is lost or wasted, with temperature sensitivity accounting for a large portion of this. Food supplies also being disrupted by war in Europe in 2022
- The COVID pandemic has required rapid and safe transport of vaccines over long distances
- Fuel and energy prices have rocketed, increasing the need to save fuel, energy and reduce journey times
These are just a few of the many challenges currently facing logistics operations. Where can IoT assist in meeting these?
See how IoT applications are enhancing logistics
operations in key areas – including:
In the Warehouse – where IoT is assisting in:
- Automation of operations
- Warehouse management systems
- Yard management
- Environmental monitoring, and many more . . .
In Transit – where IoT is assisting in:
- Order tracking and management
- Predictive maintenance
- Cold chain monitoring
- Cargo theft detection, and many more . . .
Get your copy of this free analyst report now
Please respond to all questions. A download link will be sent to the email address provided.
Proud to sponsor this important report that seeks to improve the success rate of IoT solutions everywhere:
About Beecham Research
Beecham Research is a leading technology market research, analysis and consulting firm established in 1991. We have specialized in the development of the rapidly-growing Connected Devices market, often referred to as M2M and IoT, worldwide since 2001.
We are internationally recognised as thought leaders in this market and have deep knowledge of the market dynamics at every level in the value chain.
Our clients include component and hardware vendors, major network/connectivity suppliers, system integrators, application developers, distributors and enterprise users in both B2B and B2C markets. We are experts in M2M/IoT services and platforms and also in IoT solution security, where we have extensive technical knowledge.